Friday 27 May 2011

Before and After - Part 1 Adams room


Before:


After:



Private commission to create a full wall space themed room for a young boy with special needs. The room will now be used as a bedroom/sensory room for Adam.
I had alot of fun with this project. I got to know a brilliant family and was also pushed creatively to work on a large scale and to tight specifications, i'd love to do this again if anyone will have me!

(please excuse slightly dodgy photos, my camera really isn't up to much!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, I'm really impressed by what you did with those murals, I especially love Amy's room, possibly because of the girliness of it! That's some really nice work and I;m glad you got on so well with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Make sure you put this in your portfolio! I love this!!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete