skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 27 January 2011
Mycycle bicycle (check the detail)
Am image to be used as part of the bicycle maintenance bookcover. Took forever and there are imperfections but I am PROUD :-)
1 comment:
Mica Charlotte Connelly
27 January 2011 at 16:24
MEGA AWESOMAZINGFITTASTIC!!!
:) mmmm maoam
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny Cox
London
Freelance illustrator based in London. I am always looking to explore new things and new ideas so feel free to say hello - hellojennycox@gmail.com 07443486964
View my complete profile
WEBSITE
www.lipstickillustration.com
View more of my work
Flickr
FACEBOOK
Find me on FACEBOOK
Visit my inspiration space
jcillustration at pinterest
Popular Posts
Bagatelle cover development
Here is the mid development point to this weeks project - a cover for the comic 'bagatelle'. I've got to admit I wasn't look...
Bicycle bookcover (so far)
Izzy wizzy lets get busy! I'm rushed off my feet today but having a brilliant time. Everyone knows I'll be making a few tweeks forev...
Editorial experiment
A quick test to play with materials and colour towards our next brief (an editorial illustration). Trying to develop the method used for the...
Market Day
Popped my craft market cherry. Loved it. Must do this again
Blog Archive
►
2013
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(15)
►
September
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(95)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
▼
January
(5)
Bicycle bookcover (so far)
Concrete night of LUURRVEe
Mycycle bicycle (check the detail)
Ere, ave some gears
Wheelie good
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(29)
►
November
(11)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
Followers
MEGA AWESOMAZINGFITTASTIC!!!
ReplyDelete:) mmmm maoam