skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, 23 January 2010
The Jumper Monster
Beware The Jumper Monster.
Jumper Monster likes: eating smarties and pom poms mixed.
Dislikes: Hot washes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny Cox
London
Freelance illustrator based in London. I am always looking to explore new things and new ideas so feel free to say hello - hellojennycox@gmail.com 07443486964
View my complete profile
WEBSITE
www.lipstickillustration.com
View more of my work
Flickr
FACEBOOK
Find me on FACEBOOK
Visit my inspiration space
jcillustration at pinterest
Popular Posts
Butterflies and moths (bookcovers continued)
This is close to being finished, but I'm gonna miss working on it. I LOVE this collage method. This one was finished yesterday (but stil...
Editorial experiment
A quick test to play with materials and colour towards our next brief (an editorial illustration). Trying to develop the method used for the...
Bagatelle cover development
Here is the mid development point to this weeks project - a cover for the comic 'bagatelle'. I've got to admit I wasn't look...
Bicycle bookcover (so far)
Izzy wizzy lets get busy! I'm rushed off my feet today but having a brilliant time. Everyone knows I'll be making a few tweeks forev...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(15)
►
September
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(95)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(43)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(6)
Faces for Dinner
The Jumper Monster
Jenny Bowers at Peepshow Collective
Wild Things FORTS
ICE LAZER
Big Big big snowman
►
2009
(29)
►
November
(11)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment