skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, 17 July 2009
Surprise pink cake with strawberries
Used my afternoon snack as a warm up drawing for some images I have been creating for a design competition. Will add these soon..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny Cox
London
Freelance illustrator based in London. I am always looking to explore new things and new ideas so feel free to say hello - hellojennycox@gmail.com 07443486964
View my complete profile
WEBSITE
www.lipstickillustration.com
View more of my work
Flickr
FACEBOOK
Find me on FACEBOOK
Visit my inspiration space
jcillustration at pinterest
Popular Posts
concrete teapots menu front (so far....)
Started work on the flyer-type menu for club concrete tonight. Pretty happy with it so far, needs details and type added, let's see if I...
Bicycle bookcover (so far)
Izzy wizzy lets get busy! I'm rushed off my feet today but having a brilliant time. Everyone knows I'll be making a few tweeks forev...
Editorial experiment
A quick test to play with materials and colour towards our next brief (an editorial illustration). Trying to develop the method used for the...
Market Day
Popped my craft market cherry. Loved it. Must do this again
Blog Archive
►
2013
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(15)
►
September
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(95)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(29)
►
November
(11)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(4)
Surprise pink cake with strawberries
A series of Nakedness
Not exactly my favourite. It's the one I had the...
Another c4 life drawing. Some bits are all squiffy...
►
June
(7)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment